Absolutely impossible! ^绝对不可能!
Apparently so. ^显然是吧。
Are you sure ^你确信吗
Better late than never. ^迟做总比不做好。
Can I have a day off ^我能请一天假吗
Can you make it ^你能来吗
Come to me if you’re in any difficulty. ^有困难来找我。
Cut it out. ^省省吧。
Do you have any openings ^你们有空缺吗
Don’t be square! ^别古板了。
Don’t get fresh! ^休得无理!
Don’t just shake your head. ^别光摇头,想想办法!
Don’t miss the boat. ^不要坐失良机。
Don’t talk to me like that! ^别那样和我说话!
Down the hatch! ^干杯。
Every dog has his day. ^凡人皆有得意时。
Foot the bill. ^付账吧。
Get away from me! ^离我远一点儿!
Give me a call. ^给我打电话。
Hang it all! ^岂有此理!
Have you heard from Marry ^你收到玛丽的来信了吗
He’s been everywhere. ^他到处都去过了。
How can you say that ^你怎么可以这样说
How maddening! ^真令人恼火。
I appreciate your invitation. ^感谢你的邀请。
I can’t express myself very well in English. ^我不能很好地用英语表达自己。
I can’t take it anymore! ^我受不了了!
I decline. ^我拒绝。
I don’t mean it! ^我不是故意的!
I feel like having some dumplings. ^我很想吃饺子。
I hate you! ^我讨厌你!
I hope I’m not in the way. ^我希望没有造成妨碍。
I mean what I say. ^我说话算数。
I think so. ^我想是吧。
I will play it by ear. ^我会见机行事的;到时候再说。
I’d rather not. ^我宁愿不
I’ll do something about it. ^我会想办法的。
I’ll play it by ear. ^我将随兴而定。
I’ll treat you to lunch. ^午餐我请你。
I’m broke. ^我身无分文。
I’m flattered. ^过奖了。
I’m lost. ^我被搞糊涂了。
I’m on my way. ^我这就上路。
I’m sorry to hear that. ^听到这个消息我感到遗憾。
I’ve got a headache. ^我头痛。
Is tax included ^含税吗
It doesn’t make any sense! ^毫无意义!
It slipped my mind. ^我不留神忘了。
It’s a deal. ^一言为定。
It’s a small world. ^这世界真小。
It’s closing time. ^打烊了。
It’s my treat this time. ^这次我请客!
It’s out of the question. ^这是不可能的。
It’s worth seeing. ^它绝对值得一看。
Keep the change. ^不用找了。
Let me put it this way. ^让我这么说吧。
Let’s get to the point. ^让我们来谈要点。
Let’s make up. ^让我们言归于好吧。
Many thanks. ^非常感谢。
Mind your way! ^走路当心。
Nice talking to you! ^很高兴和你聊天!
Not a chance. ^行不通了。
Pain past is pleasure. ^过去的痛苦即是快乐。
Please show me the menu. ^请把菜单给我。
See you around. ^待会儿见。
She looks blue today. ^她今天很忧郁。
Small potato. ^小人物。
Sorry to bother you. ^抱歉打扰你。
Stop messing around! ^别鬼混了!
Take it easy. ^轻松一点;别紧张;放松放松。
Thanks for the warning. ^谢谢你的提醒。
That sounds better. ^听起来挺不错了。
That’s always the case! ^习以为常!
That’s more like that! ^这才像话!
That’s the way I look at it, too. ^我也是这么想。
The same to you. ^你也一样。
There’re a lot of rumors going around. ^很多流言流传着。
This is the schedule for tomorrow. ^这是明天的日程安排。
Watch me! ^看我的。
We’d better hurry. ^我们最好快点。
What a shame! ^真是遗憾。
What did you say ^你说什么
What is it about ^这是关于什么的
What’s Hong Kong famous for ^香港以什么闻名
What’s the story ^葫芦里面卖的什么药
Whatever you say ^随你便
Where have you been ^你去哪儿了
Who’s calling ^是哪一位
You are kidding. ^你开玩笑吧。
You can never tell. ^谁也没把握。
You dummy. ^你这笨蛋。
You made me feel ashamed of myself. ^你让我感到羞愧。
You said it. ^你算说对了。
You’re a disgrace. ^你真丢人!
You’re just a good for nothing bum! ^你真是一个废物!
You’ve got a point there. ^你说的有道理。
[来源: _t_i_n_g_c_l_a_s_s]