All right with you ^你沒有問題吧
Are you out of your mind ^你瘋了嗎
Back in a moment! ^馬上廻來!
Better safe than sorry. ^小心不出大錯。
Can I take a rain check ^你能改天再請我嗎
Certainly not. ^才不是呢。
Could you drop me off at the airport ^你能載我到機場嗎
Did you have a nice holiday ^你假期過得愉快嗎
Do you often work out ^你經常鍛鍊身體嗎
Don’t bother. ^不用麻煩了。
Don’t give me that! ^少來這套!
Don’t look wise. ^別自作聰明。
Don’t push me ! ^別逼我!
Don’t underestimate me. ^別小看我。
Dump her. ^甩了她。
Fancy that. ^真想不到。
Forget it. ^算了吧。
Get out of my face. ^從我麪前消失!
Go right ahead! ^請便。
Have it easy. ^放輕松。
He often fails to keep his word. ^他常常不遵守諾言。
His argument doesn’t hold water. ^他的論點站不住腳。
How do I look ^我看上去怎樣
How soon. ^這麽快。
I can manage. ^我自己可以應付。
I can’t imagine why. ^我想不通爲什麽。
I couldn’t agree more. ^我完全同意。
I didn’t realize! ^我沒有意識到。
I don’t want to see your face! ^我不願再見到你!
I feel terrible. ^我覺得糟透了。
I have a sweet tooth. ^喜歡喫甜食。
I hope you’ll forgive me. ^我希望你能原諒我。
I owe you one. ^我欠你一個人情。
I want to reserve a room. ^我想預訂一個房間。
I wonder what happened to him. ^我不知道他出什麽事了。
I’ll be right with you. ^我馬上就來。
I’ll have to see about that. ^這事我得想一想再定。
I’ll show you. ^我指給你。
I’m afraid I can’t. ^恐怕我不行。
I’m dying to see you. ^我真想見你。
I’m here on business. ^我來這裡出差。
I’m not going to put up with this! ^我再也受不了啦!
I’m pressed for time. ^我時間緊迫。
I’m under a lot of pressure. ^我的壓力很大。
I’ve had enough of your garbage. ^我聽膩了你的廢話。
Is that you ^是你嗎
It drives me crazy. ^它使我快要發瘋了。
It will come to me. ^我會想起來的。
It’s a nice day today. ^今天天氣很好。
It’s all over. ^大功告成。
It’s handy. ^非常方便。
It’s not my fault. ^不是我的錯。
It’s unfair. ^太不公平了。
Just let it be. ^就這樣吧。
Knock it off. ^少來這一套。
Let’s call it a day. ^我們今天就到這兒吧。
Let’s go Dutch. ^各付各的吧。
Look at the mess you’ve made! ^你搞得一團糟!
May I have your name, please ^請問你叫什麽名字
My phone was out of order. ^我的電話壞了。
No hard feeling. ^別生氣。
Nothing to it. ^沒什麽啦。
Please don’t blame yourself. ^請不要責怪你自己。
Pull yourself together. ^加把勁吧。
Shall we go ^可以走了嗎
She’s cracker. ^她是個瘋子。
Somebody do something. ^想想辦法吧。
Stay away from me! ^離我遠一點!
Suit yourself. ^隨你便。
Tell me about you trouble. ^把你的煩惱告訴我。
That depends. ^看情況。
That was a close call. ^千鈞一發。
That’s for sure. ^那是肯定的。
That’s OK. ^可以。
That’s your problem. ^那是你的問題。
The walls have ears! ^隔牆有耳!
Things have changed. ^時移勢易。
Time is running out! ^沒有時間了!
We are in the same boat. ^我們的処境相同。
What a coincidence! ^真是太巧了。
What are you so excited about ^什麽事讓你如此興奮
What do you think of my new car ^你覺得我的新車怎麽樣
What the hell are you doing ^你到底在做什麽
What’s the deadline ^截止到什麽時候
What’s up ^近來可好
Where are you going ^你去哪兒
Who cares ^誰在乎
Would you care for a cop of coffee ^要盃咖啡嗎
You asked for it. ^你自找的。
You can’t imagine. ^你很難想象。
You have my word. ^我保証。
You may leave it to me. ^交給我來辦。
You stupid jerk! ^你這蠢豬!
You’re an asshole. ^你這缺德鬼。
You’re such a bitch! ^你這個婊子!
You’ve ruined everything. ^全都讓你搞砸了。
[來源: _t_i_n_g_c_l_a_s_s]