All the best! ^一切顺利!
Are you kidding me ^你跟我开玩笑吧
Back off. ^滚开。
Big deal. ^了不起。
Can I take your order ^您要点菜吗
Chances are slim. ^机会很小。
Could you speak slower ^你能说得慢一点吗
Did you have fun ^你玩得开心吗
Do you speak English ^你会说英语吗
Don’t brag. ^别吹牛。
Don’t give me your attitude. ^别跟我摆架子。
Don’t lose your head! ^别乐昏了头!
Don’t sit there daydreaming! ^别闲着做白日梦!
Don’t waste my time anymore! ^别再浪费我的时间了!
Easier said than done. ^说时容易做时难。
Far from it. ^一点也不。
Forget it. ^休想。
Get out of my life. ^我不愿再见到你。
God bless you. ^上帝保佑你。
Have mercy. ^求求你。
He puts me to shame. ^他使我蒙羞。
His idea is childish. ^他的想法很幼稚。
How is it going ^情况怎么样
How’s it going ^近来好吗
I can’t afford it. ^我买不起。
I can’t make it. ^我去不了;我赶不上。
I couldn’t care less. ^我不在乎。
I don’t buy your story. ^我才不相信呢。
I doubt it. ^我怀疑。
I feel the same way. ^我也有同感。
I have no choice! ^我别无选择!
I just don’t know what to say. ^我就是不知道说什么。
I really regret it. ^我真的非常后悔。
I was just about to call you. ^我正准备打电话给你。
I wouldn’t worry about it, if I were you. ^如果我是你,我就不会担心。
I’ll check it out! ^我去查查看!
I’ll keep my ears open. ^我会留意的。
I’ll take care of it. ^我来办这件事。
I’m all ears. ^我洗耳恭听。
I’m easy to please. ^我很容易相处。
I’m in a good mood. ^我现在心情很好。
I’m not in the mood. ^我没心情。
I’m pressed for time. ^我赶时间。
I’m up to my ears in work. ^我忙死了。
I’ve had enough. ^我已经吃饱了。
Is this seat taken ^这位子有人坐吗
It hurts like hell! ^疼死啦!
It will do you good. ^这会对你有好处。
It’s a nono. ^万万不可。
It’s an emergency. ^十万火急。
It’s hard to say. ^很难说。
It’s not your fault. ^不是你的错。
It’s up in the air. ^尚未确定。
Just look at what you’ve done! ^看看你都做了些什么!
Leave me alone. ^不要理我。
Let’s celebrate! ^让我们好好庆祝一下吧!
Let’s go visit them. ^让我们去拜访他们吧。
Look at this mess! ^看看这烂摊子!
May I pay by credit card ^我可以用信用卡付款吗
My treat. ^我请客。
No pain, no gain. ^不劳则无获。
Nothing works. ^什么都不对劲儿。
Please don’t rush me! ^请不要催我!
Right or wrong ^不管怎样
Shame on you. ^你太无耻了。
She’s in trouble. ^她有喜了。
Something is wrong. ^有点不对劲。
Stay on the ball! ^集中注意力!
Sweet yummy. ^真够味。
Tell me details. ^详细道来。
That makes no difference. ^不都一样吗!
That was a lousy movie. ^那电影糟透了!
That’s going too far! ^这太离谱了!
That’s really something. ^真了不起。
That’s your story. ^那是你编造的。
There is a call for you. ^有你的电话。
Think it over. ^再想想清楚。
Time will tell. ^时间会证明的。
We can get by. ^我们过得去。
What a coincidence! ^真巧啊!
What are you talking about ^你在说些什么
What do you think you are doing ^你知道你在做什么吗
What was that ^那是什么
What’s the matter with you ^你怎么啦
What’s wrong with you ^你怎么回事
Where are you headed ^你要到哪里去
Who do you think you are ^你以为你是谁
Would you care for a drink ^你要不要来点喝的
You bastard! ^你这杂种!
You can’t please everyone. ^你不可能讨好每一个人。
You lazybones. ^你这个懒骨头。
You name it! ^你说出来。
You will be better off. ^你的状况会好起来的。
You’re away too far. ^你太过分了。
You’re the boss. ^听你的。
Your face tells it all. ^你的表情透露了一切。
[来源: _t_i_n_g_c_l_a_s_s]